Sunday, December 7, 2008

Arby's Erection: The Sequel


In a previous post titled: The Arby's Erection I disclosed the fact that I've always thought the Arby's hat was a short pen*s....my family has accused me of being vulgar for saying so but as Arby's advertising has changed and evolved the fact the the hat looks like a pen*s doesn't appear to be lost on Arby's executives...


At last, someone has posted the most recent Arby's commercial...that one that redeemed me from the accusations of vulgarity. I say again...it was never a hat, it was a pen*s...at least now we're all being honest.



Me don't likee....oh, and be careful mousing over the volume symbol on the Arby's video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Jody. When I saw the construction worker commercial months ago, I was too naive to see it for what it was. But there is no ambiguity in the bedroom commercial, and you were very keen to have seen it before it became so obvious. The bedroom commercial is HILARIOUS by the way, and I hope that Arby's doesn't get in too much trouble for it.

Jody said...

I admit that the observation makes it difficult if not impossible to see their logo and marketing in the same light Especially since they are also drawing a correlation.

I posted on the bedroom commercial as soon as it aired, which was on my wordpress blog. Based on the traffic and the search terms, the advertising was very well received and everyone seemed to share your enjoyment of the humor.

I do wish they'd get rid of that logo... I don't want something that looks like a penis on the wrapper of my beef sandwich:)

Thanks for commenting.