Saturday, December 20, 2008

Victoria's Secret St. Cloud Sale

While shopping in St. Cloud, MN. yesterday my son stopped in at Victoria's Secret to say hi to a college friend who worked there, shortly thereafter my daughter and I followed and introduced ourselves. As fate would have it Victoria's Secret was having a bra sale, all bras were $29.99 so we shopped.

Like many women, I'm never quiet sure what size is the best fit for me, so when a sales person offered to measure I accepted. I've never done this before but it was good to have exact numbers. My daughter submitted to the same procedure and I was stunned to learn that the bra she was wearing was 3 sizes to small...when did that happen?
She never said anything about needing new undergarments.

As a parent I tried to be somewhat conscious of this because I grew up in a house where everything I had was a hand-me-down...including bra's. The only problem was my sister wore an A-cup and I wore a C-cup. In my mothers mind, I was younger therefore...smaller despite the lack of logic or reason to this assumption. I had no idea how a bra should fit until I began doing my own shopping. Clearly, it was time to update my daughters "sock drawer".

I don't know if all Victoria's Secret stores are running the same sales but given the quality of their merchandise it is well worth a phone call to your area store to find out. Also, I highly recommend being measured, nothing is more worth the investment than the most comfortable, figure flattering undergarments.

If you don't want to brave the mall so close to Christmas check out their online sale, not only does Victoria's Secret have great undergarments but they also have drop-dead gorgeous shoes and killer coats.

No comments: