Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hair and Make Up: A How To Video

My daughter and I began watching these videos after we purchased a set of false eyelashes...just out of curiosity. Women on television always have such striking eyes and I was convinced false lashes had something to do with it. Not knowing what to do with them my quick thinking daughter pulled up a YouTube video and presto we had professional instructions at our finger tips. While we managed to get the lashes on correctly thanks to YouTube we soon discovered it was more entertaining to affix them to places such as the upper lip, chin or even coiled around the finger tips...although we don't recommend this.

With the holiday's nipping at our heels I thought I'd post some hair and make up how-to videos in the weeks to come. When I was a teenager I read all the fashion magazines for pointers and of course as I've gotten older I stopped looking for new tricks and ideas which makes it easy to fall into a rut. The fact is that I like feeling like I look good and every so often its good to shake off the old, rethink color and products.

I recently switched to Sheer Cover make up and I can't say enough about, its definitely well worth seeking out the latest products and mineral make up is a great place to start.

I'll continue adding this type of content to Lost Marbles so when the holiday get-together get under way you can add your own personal sparkle to the holidays.

Holiday Make Up



Eyes


Skin Care

No comments: