Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ship Your Old Shoes to the White House


I previously posted a YouTube video of Iraqi reporter Muntathar al Zaidi, 29, throwing his shoes at President Bush.

Someone on Twitter suggested we ship our old shoes to the White House. I didn't know if he was kidding or not and I didn't care. As a final act of protest I'm joining the Iraqi reporter and I'm shipping my old shoes to the White House.

Anyone interested in joining me can
ship their old shoes to:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
Washington, DC 20500

A second pair can also be shipped to:

Lame "Duck" President Bush
10141 Daria Pl
Dallas, TX 75229

Reportedly the Iraqi reporter shouted, "This is a kiss goodbye you dog." My shoes will be shipped with an identical message.

In addition I'm asking folks to assist me in coming up with shoe jokes. Thus far I have:
Chooing the fat in Iraqi
Playing with the Keds
Bush grapples for New Balance
Mock a Sin
Bush foreign policy...Ugg!
Instead of making his way to the DMZ as scheduled, Bush instead arrived at DSW.
Bushwacked!
Shoe-in For Worst President

Tonight Secret Service and the President of Iraq are sporting T-shirts that say "I'm Not George", lest there be any confusion among journalist or the general population as to where their hostility should be directed....okay, I made that up but its an excellent suggestion.

Feel free to add your own in the comment section!

I'm Not George" T-shirt for Iraqi President and Secret Service ...and anyone else...now available.

3 comments:

Jody said...

This comment came in on my other blog regarding shipping shoes to to Iraq...

Bush finally looked into the sole of the Iraqi people

LOL!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am glad Bush will be BOOTed out of office in January.

GWB has CLOGged up democracy.

Still thinking of shoe puns.

That man is such a MULE for not getting the meaning of the shoe-throwing gesture.

Jody said...

Mary...LOL! Great additions.